Your privacy is important to us and to better protect it we have provided this statement explaining our online information practices and the manner in which information is collected and used on this site.
Personal information is any piece of information that relates to a living individual (natural person) who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
As part of our operations, we may gather certain types of information about the users of our site:
• Personally Identifiable Information: This is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer. Examples of these services could include email, enquiries, bookings, newsletters or competitions. Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
• Aggregated Data: This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
• Fulfil your requests for our products and services
• Respond to your enquiries about our offerings
• To process any transactions that you might make on our site
• Offer you other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you if you have agreed to receiving information
• Improve the design and content of our site
• Analyse site usage, as well as to offer you other products or services
• For any marketing, advertising, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that we might undertake
• For any other purposes for which you have given permission
We will not use or transfer personal information provided to us in ways unrelated to the purposes described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out. All information communicated by MajorDomo Ltd will give you the ability to opt out. If you wish to opt out from receiving personalised Ads, please follow the links below:
Access to and correction of your personal information
Under applicable privacy legislation, you may have right to access, delete and correct the personal information held by us. You may request access to the personal information that we hold about you by contacting us. If we refuse access, or if we decide not to make the corrections or deletions you request, we will provide you with a written notice which sets out the reasons for the refusal, if required by law. We reserve the right, however, to deny or limit access or amendments to your personal information where we are entitled by law to do so (for example, where complying with the request could prejudice the prevention or detection of crime). To find out more about how to do this, please contact us at: MajorDomo Ltd 135 Glenda Drive Queenstown, New Zealand
Links to other websites
The MajorDomo website provides links to other websites for your ease and convenience. These websites may have different security standards and privacy policies. We recommend that you read the privacy policies for these websites before deciding whether to divulge information to these websites. We are not responsible for the information you choose to divulge to these websites. SECURITY COMMITMENT We take care with our physical, technical, organisational, and electronic security to protect your personal information against loss, damage, misuse, unauthorized access, erroneous disclosure, alteration, or destruction. As part of our security measures, we use secure servers and industry-standard data encryption for the transmission of personal information on the MajorDomo website, for example when you pay by credit card online. Known as SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, you can check this is active by looking for the padlock symbol on many browsers. SSL allows a secure connection between your internet browser and our internet server, using a private (or secret) key to encrypt the information.
MajorDomo Ltd reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement from time to time. Any changes made will be detailed in an updated privacy statement.